The Zero-Waste Necklace can be worn in different styles and ways that suit you better! You can use them as your headbands, anklet, or layer them around your wrists. You can even stack them in layers with more pieces (as per your requirement) around your neck to give yourself a chic look.
A single piece has an 11" extension Dori to meet your desired length. You always have an open option to style them based on your clothing or personal choice.
- It all depends on how you take care and how often you wear it.
- Jewellery should be stored away separately in a pouch or box.
- Keep your jewellery dry and away from dust.
- Remove before taking bath or doing any exercise.
- Avoid leaving it in sunlight.
- Hand wash separately.
- Be gentle with your zero-waste textile jewellery.
As an artist, Sehar Shahid Ali has always tried experimenting with different mediums, working with waste and found material. What inspired her to start a jewelry line was her love for handmade and the environmental necessity to minimize textile wastage. Her work plays around with the surprise of what is possible to make with leftovers and waste. Each of her pieces of jewelry is experimental and handcrafted from textile waste.
Her work is her contribution to a sustainable environment.