Sea buckthorn oil is obtained via mechanical cold pressing the fruit and/or seeds of the sea buckthorn plant. The plant grows in abundance along the valleys of North Pakistan. Guarded by the sharpest of thorns and picked by the most carrying hands of local young women, will there be a greater gift than these orange-colored berries when it comes to look healthy, fresh and energetic
Size: 50 ml
Ingredients: 100% Sea Buckthorn Oil
Benefits: - Rich in Nutrients
Sea buckthorn oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, vitamins (especially vitamin C and E), antioxidants, and minerals, making it a potent nutritional supplement.
- Skin Health
When applied topically, sea buckthorn oil can promote healthy and radiant skin. It may help with skin hydration, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and addressing various skin conditions, including eczema and acne.
- Wound Healing
Sea buckthorn oil's high vitamin C content can aid in wound healing. It may help reduce inflammation, accelerate tissue repair, and minimize scarring.
- Cardiovascular Support
The omega-7 fatty acids in sea buckthorn oil can contribute to cardiovascular health by supporting healthy cholesterol levels and reducing inflammation.
- Digestive Health
Some individuals use sea buckthorn oil as a digestive aid. It may help soothe gastrointestinal discomfort and promote digestive health.
How to Use:
- For skincare, dilute sea buckthorn oil with a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it directly to the skin. It can be used as a moisturiser, for massage, or to target specific skin issues.
- Sea buckthorn oil is available in capsule or liquid form for oral consumption. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for dosage. It's often taken as a dietary supplement to support overall health.
- You can add a few drops of sea buckthorn oil to your shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy hair and a nourished scalp. This can help with hair growth and reduce dandruff.
- Apply a diluted solution of sea buckthorn oil to minor wounds or cuts to support the healing process. Make sure the oil is properly diluted to avoid irritation.
Precautions: - Before using sea buckthorn oil extensively on your skin, perform a patch test on a small, inconspicuous area to check for any allergic reactions or irritation.
- Always dilute sea buckthorn oil with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin. A recommended dilution ratio is typically 2-3 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Keep sea buckthorn oil away from your eyes and mucous membranes. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Sea buckthorn oil intended for topical use should not be ingested unless under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional. Oral supplements should be taken according to the recommended dosage.
- Pregnant or nursing women, individuals with underlying medical conditions, or those taking medications should consult a healthcare provider before using sea buckthorn oil.
- Store sea buckthorn oil in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat.